Wednesday, May 22, 2013

zzzzzz- unit plan template

I'm so so tired and really should go to bed, but I'm crazy excited about these simple templates that I finished today and can't wait to use for all of my units! I just finished my first year of teaching and I've been trying a million different ways of organizing my lessons and ideas. I like the simplicity of using a unit plan to help guide my lessons.

Here is an example of what a full year curriculum might look like, assuming you have 4 quarters in the year. This is for a 1st grade class.

Here is the blank template that I started with for building my individual unit plans from my bigger curriculum plan.


Here is one filled out for the first unit or quarter. 
Here is a sample lesson plan within the unit. 


I hope that these are helpful! I'm sure I'll modify them as I continue organizing my lessons into unit, but I'm really excited to be totally organized. I promise to share all of my lessons with everyone, because I love getting ideas from others. Teaching rocks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment